- Free Download: 11 Steps to Planning Ahead to “Have It All!”: The 20-Something’s Mini-Guide to Mastering Maternity and Building a Life that Includes Family, Career, Learning, and Personal Fulfillment
- Audio Class: 11 Steps to Planning Ahead to “Have It All!”
- Private Coaching
- Connect on Social Media
- Bring a live presentation or workshop to your school or organization
Are you curious about what may lie ahead for you in terms of fertility, pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and early parenting?
Are you NOT ready to start your family now, but you want to plan ahead to preserve your fertility for future pregnancy that may be years, or even decades down the road?
Do you want to design your life to include family, career, learning, and personal fulfillment?
Are just starting out in life and want to plan ahead to “Have It All?”
My Planning Ahead to “Have It All!” programs are for you. Programs in this series will help you:
- Be aware of health, environmental, and societal concerns that can affect your fertility and well-being for the future
- Fill gaps in your knowledge about women’s reproductive health
- Think about your long-term life plans and goals
- Encourage you to be active in designing and creating your life to be balanced and include completing your education, having a career, having a family, and doing it in a way that is satisfying to you
- Prepare you to navigate the American maternity care system effectively for safer, healthier, empowered births
The Planning Ahead to “Have It All” program begins with the free download, 11 Steps to Planning Ahead to “Have It All!”: The 20-Something’s Mini-Guide to Mastering Maternity and Building a Life that Includes Family, Career, Learning, and Personal Fulfillment.
Enter your name and email here to receive this digital download.
More informational teleclasses, videos, and downloads will become available. When you subscribe to receive tools and information from The Birth Lady you will be the first to learn about them!
Ready to learn more? Check out the audio class. This class contains over 1 1/2 hours of audio on topics that expand on the 11 Steps to Planning Ahead to “Have It All!” It also contains a workbook with 14 exercises to help you gain knowledge and clarity about health, relationships, long-term fertility planning, developing life goals, and more.
If you have questions or concerns or would like to develop a personalized plan to “Have It All,” consider scheduling private mentoring with The Birth Lady! Fill out the form below to set up an introductory consultation.
You will find lots of useful information on the Blog. You can sign up on the Home page to get blog posts sent directly to you, or when you sign up to receive the free download you will receive them via email with a weekly message from me.
Connect with me here:
Facebook: The Birth Lady
LinkedIn: Michal Klau-Stevens
YouTube: The Birth Lady Channel
Google+: Michal Klau-Stevens
To learn more about Michal, The Birth Lady, visit these pages:
Are you interested in bringing a Planning Ahead to “Have It All!” presentation or workshop to your school or group? Contact me!