The Birth Lady’s
11 Steps to Planning Ahead to “Have It All!”
Do you want to “Have it All” in life?
Do you want to finish school, have a great career, have a wonderful life partnership, and have kids?
Do you want to have children at some point in the future – but not now, and you wonder how long you can safely put off having kids?
Do you wonder how you will make it all happen and fit it all in?
Learn how to plan ahead for life’s most important adventures! See the “bigger picture” and incorporate mindful planning and decision-making into your life plan.
Get started with The Birth Lady’s audio class,
11 Steps to Planning Ahead to “Have It All!”:
“The 20-Something’s Mini-Guide to Mastering Maternity and Building a Life that Includes Career, Family, Learning and Personal Fulfillment”
Who this class is for:
- 20-somethings who want information so they can plan ahead to “Have It All!” and design a fulfilling life plan that will set them on the path to success in all areas of their lives.
- It is for women who think they may want children at some point in the future, and are curious about what lies ahead so they can make better, informed decisions and life choices surrounding fertility, pregnancy, birth, and motherhood.
What you will take away from this class:
- Information about fertility and reproduction that you may not have learned in school
- Tools to track your monthly cycle and reproductive health
- Healthy habits to establish now that can help preserve your fertility for later
- A personalized approach to goal setting and life planning that incorporates a long-term view for success
How this class can help you:
11 Steps to Planning Ahead to “Have It All!”” will give you important information about creating meaningful relationships, knowing your values, setting personal goals, and creating a thoughtful plan for your future.
It can help you learn to manage your health and your fertility, and begin the learning process to prepare for healthy pregnancy, birth and motherhood for later, when you are ready to take those steps.
Begin the work of aligning the realities of balancing school, work, and family with your goals, dreams, and desires with your responsibilities of managing your reproductive life and healthcare.
In this class we will discuss:
- Women’s health, diet, exercise, weight management, environmental concerns
- Basic physiology
- Fertility timeline, charting your fertility
- Family medical history
- Doing life in the “right order” in relation to fertility, career, financial considerations
- Relationships, choosing a spouse or partner for life and parenthood
- Social attitudes about gender roles and parenthood – working vs. staying at home
- Pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding
- Finding supportive community
- Advocacy tools
This class includes:
- Over one and half hours of audio, which you can download to your computer or any MP3 player
- A workbook with fourteen exercises to help you clarify your goals, values, and dreams AND expand your knowledge about women’s health, fertility, environmental concerns, relationships, career, and more!
As your teacher:
I have been involved on issues relating to maternity for almost a full generation (almost 20 years!) and continue to learn from women of all ages about their experiences with maternity, motherhood, and life. Starting with women in my grandmothers’ generation to college-age women, I am connected to women around the country who share their stories and experiences to help others. I use my knowledge as a Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator, Past President of BirthNetwork National, an expert in consumer maternity care issues, and a mother and grandmother to teach you the information and tools you need now to set your stage for a full, happy, productive life of your own design.
Plan ahead to give birth to great things in life! Even if you are planning far into the future to start your family, it is never too early to learn what you will need to know to build a life you love and prepare for healthy, amazing maternity experiences that will give you a great start as a mother and make you feel you can achieve anything you set your heart and mind on!
I believe you will love what you learn from this class. Even still, if you are unsatisfied for any reason, I offer you a 30 day money back guarantee on your purchase.